Let me tell you a little bit more about who they are and what they do.
Quick Guide to United Omaha Life Insurance Company
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company Information and History
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company Financial Ratings
- Products Offered by United of Omaha
- Where Can I Find a Life Insurance Policy from United of Omaha
United of Omaha is an subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha. The company’s headquarters are located at Mutual of Omaha Plaza in Omaha, Nebraska.
Mutual of Omaha began its venerable history in 1909 , when it was originally known as Mutual Benefit Health and Accident Association. In 1926 a subsidiary called United Benefit Life Insurance Company was created, which became Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Company in 1981.
United of Omaha is licensed to sell life insurance products and annuities in all states in the U.S. except for the state of New York which is serviced by Companion Life Insurance Company of New York.
When considering the services of using any life insurance company, it is vital that you research and understand the financial strength of the company.
Since life insurance is a long term investment, you want to ensure that the company has good financial stability and will be around for the duration of time that you have a policy.
You also want to ensure that the company is financially stable and has the ability to honor the payment of any claims.
The financial rating of United of Omaha is classified by financial rating companies in conjunction with the parent company Mutual of Omaha.
The ratings have been provided as follows:
A.M. Best – A+ (Superior) This company is ranked 2nd out of a grouping of 16 other life insurance companies
Moody’s – A (Good) This company is ranked 5th highest out of a ranking group of 21
Standard and Poor’s – A+ (Strong) This company is ranked 5th out of a ranking group of 21
The above results indicate that United of Omaha can be viewed as a very strong and financially stable company.
This company sells 3 basic forms of life insurance products which include Term life insurance, Universal life insurance, and Whole life insurance. The products sold and provided come in a variety of packages.
Term Life Products
There are 3 term life products sold by this company and they include:
1. Term Life Express
This product offers 15, 20 and 30 year term policies available for people ages 18 – 65. Policies sold cover death benefits between $50,000 – $400,000. You cannot convert this product to a permanent insurance policy. Return of Premium is also available.
2. Term Life Complete
This product offers 15, 20, 30 year term policies. It is available for people ages 18 – 65 . Death benefits are available for $100,000. You may convert this policy to a permanent policy in the first 5 years. Return of Premium is also available.
3. Term Life Answers
This product offers 10, 15, 20 and 30 year term policies. It is available for people ages 18 – 80 for death benefits of $100,000. You can convert this policy to a permanent policy.
Universal Life Products
1. Guaranteed Universal – This product is available for people ages 18 – 85. Policy limits range from $100,000 – $1,000,000 dollars plus.
You can add features to this policy which allow you to customize your coverage. Death benefits are guaranteed.
2. Guaranteed Universal Life Plus – This product is available for people ages 18 – 85 and has death benefit coverage for between $100,000 to $1,000,000 dollars plus.
3. Accum UL Plus – This product is for people ages 0- 85 and provides policy coverage amounts from $25,000 – $1,000,000 dollars plus.
4. Guaranteed Universal Life Express – This product is for people ages 18 – 65. Policy limits range from $50,000 – $250,000 and provides applicants with a quick issue process.
Whole Life Products
There are 2 whole products which are available and they include:
Whole Life Guaranteed – This product is available for people ages 45 – 85 . Policy coverage ranges from between $3,000 – $ 25,000 dollars. This product promises guaranteed premiums and guaranteed acceptance with no medical exam or medical questionnaire required for approval.
Children’s Whole Life – Available for children ages 4 days – 17 . Policy coverage amounts range from $5,000 – $50,000 dollars and guarantees up to $250,000 coverage later in life regardless of the child’s health.
You always want to talk to an independent agent like myself. We can access and research dozens of companies so you are assured we will find the best policy at the most affordable rates. If you have health concerns, don’t let that dissuade you because we can give you valuable advice and help you to find a policy that suits you best.
Whatever your needs or questions, please call me direct at 855–247–9555 or request a free quote online here.
Latest posts by Chris Huntley (see all)
- Life Insurance for Soldiers on Active Duty - February 26, 2018
- Affordable Life Insurance In 2017 – The 8 Most Overlooked Savings Secrets - June 29, 2017
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Who Are They and What Do They Do? - May 24, 2016