Help protect your family’s financial future with Gerber Life.
A Guaranteed Acceptance policy from the Gerber Life Insurance Company (Gerber Life) can ensure your family’s well-being by providing them with financial security when you are no longer able to.
A whole life insurance policy can be used to pay for final expenses, to leave an inheritance, fund a college savings plan, or provide money to your family for any debts or medical bills that you may leave behind.
A Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life policy from Gerber Provides:
- Guaranteed approval to applicants between the ages of 50-80
- No medical exam or health questions for approval
- Variable coverage amounts up to $25,000
- Lifetime benefits catered to your individual needs
- Benefits that will never decrease regardless of changes to your age or health
- Affordable premiums that never increase regardless of changes to your age or health
- Guaranteed spousal acceptance for applicants aged 50 to 80
- Builds a cash value that can be borrowed from in the future
- Available in every state and DC (excluding Montana)
A Guaranteed Acceptance policy from Gerber Life includes a graded death benefit. If the death occurs from a natural cause (not accidental) during the first two years of the policy, your listed beneficiary will receive all premiums paid into the policy plus an additional 10 percent. Once the two-year period ends, your beneficiary will receive the policy’s full death benefit.
If you would like to learn about an insurance policy from Gerber’s life, please visit the policy details page, or give us a call toll-free to speak with a licensed agent. Our expert agents can help you determine which policy, and how much coverage is best for your needs.
By clicking ‘Display Quote’, I agree to receive phone calls or from a licensed life insurance agent at the phone number above, including my wireless number, if provided.
This site provides life insurance quotes. Each rate shown is a quote based on information provided by the consumer. Insurance product shown is underwritten by the Gerber Life Insurance Company, White Plains, NY, 10605.
Invitation for application for life insurance on jrcinsurancegroup.com are made through its designated agents. For residents or Oregon all references to “agent” should be replaced with “producer.” Additional licenses are available upon request. Commercial use by others is prohibited by law. No portion of Jrcinsurancegroup.com may be copied, published, faxed, mailed or distributed in any manner for any purpose without prior written authorization from the owner.