Policy DetailsThe Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance policy from The Gerber Life Insurance Company can help protect your family by providing money to assist with the cost of your final expenses. For more information, you can also call one our licensed agents to help you select the best coverage for your needs.
Our Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance policy features:
- Guaranteed acceptance to applicants between the ages of 50-80
- No medical exam or health questions for approval
- Variable coverage amounts up to $25,000
- Lifetime benefits catered to your individual needs
- Benefits that will never decrease regardless of changes to your age or health
- Affordable premiums that never increase regardless of changes to your age or health
- Guaranteed spousal acceptance for applicants aged 50 to 80
- Builds a cash value that can be borrowed from in the future
A Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life policy from Gerber Life includes a graded death benefit. If the death occurs from a natural cause (not accidental) during the first two years of the policy, the listed beneficiary will receive all premiums paid into the policy plus an additional 10 percent. Once the two-year period ends, the beneficiary will receive the policy’s face amount or death benefit.
By clicking ‘Display Quote’, I agree to receive phone calls or from a licensed life insurance agent at the phone number above, including my wireless number, if provided.
What Is Whole Life Insurance?
Gerber Life Company offers guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance to applicants until the age of 80. These policies provide fixed coverage and level rates to age 100.
This site provides life insurance quotes. Each rate shown is a quote based on information provided by the consumer. Insurance product shown is underwritten by the Gerber Life Insurance Company, White Plains, NY, 10605.
Invitation for application for life insurance on jrcinsurancegroup.com are made through its designated agents. For residents or Oregon all references to “agent” should be replaced with “producer.” Additional licenses are available upon request. Commercial use by others is prohibited by law. No portion of Jrcinsurancegroup.com may be copied, published, faxed, mailed or distributed in any manner for any purpose without prior written authorization from the owner.